A retired US Navy officer, Chad Hoover is a pioneer and leader of the kayak fishing movement. But it’s his passion and talent for bass fishing, along with his dynamic personality and desire to share the sport with others that has made Chad one of the most respected bass anglers in the world. Kayak Fishing with Chad Hoover is a media project designed to inspire, entertain, and educate anglers across the country through a powerful network of broadcast TV, consumer events, social media, and digital streaming platforms.
The project includes:
- The Chad Hoover Fishing show– a TV series that reaches over 100 million US households through FOX Sports National, Sportsman Channel, and World Fishing Network.
- The Chad Hoover YouTube channel – a YouTube channel with 85,000 subscribers and 250K average views per month.
- The Kayak Bass Fishing Instagram and Facebook pages – highly active pages, with over 100K followers and more than 100K engagements per month.
- The Toad Trips show – a free-to-watch, video-on-demand series that’s available on all major OTT platforms, including AppleTV, Roku, Amazon Fire, and Chromecast.
- Kayak Bass Fishing – the nation’s foremost organization that engages, supports and informs kayak bass anglers and kayak bassing.
Chad Hoover – Social Media