Interested in joining a cutting-edge production company that produces adventure travel television shows around the world? Heliconia is currently looking for:
Part-time (20 hours per week) with potential to full-time, starting at $20/hr
Location: Beachburg, ON (in house position) with opportunity for hybrid work
Start date: Immediate Start
Job Purpose: Acting in a supporting role to the Tourism Partnership Manager, the Sales Assistant will be tasked with searching and locating pertinent information to help progress the sales and sponsorships of various Heliconia projects. In particular, the Sales Assistant will do research, using various sources (mostly online) to locate new sales leads and opportunities, and to obtain the appropriate contact information for the sales department. The Sales Assistant will also be responsible for helping with sales automation, database upkeep, and other various sales-related duties.
Sales Assistant Job Duties:
- Research to find new sales leads and opportunities for the sales team
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date database
- Create sales flow templates and coordinate the automation of email campaigns
- Work collaboratively with sales & marketing staff
- Report directly to the Tourism Partnership Manager
- All other duties as assigned
- Motivated by finding vital information. Must have a “hunter” mentality
- Excellent ability and use of the internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organization (task/time management, prioritization, ability to quickly locate information as requested)
- Knowledge of global geography
- Knowledge and interest in outdoor activities a bonus
- Sales interest and/or expertise an asset
Please send your resume and cover letter to the Betterteam online application portal by May 30th :
Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Candidates who self-identify as Black, Indigenous, a person of colour, LGTBQ2S+, and/or a person with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Heliconia is an award-winning video production company that helps destinations and brands reach the outdoors and adventure travel audience. The company produces a varied and growing number of unique media projects, providing authentic storytelling opportunities for every adventure and every destination. These series include: Epic Trails, Facing Waves, Adventure Cities, The Great Family Adventure, Chad Hoover Fishing and the Road Trip Angler. Heliconia has a proven formula that marries inspiring video production with guaranteed television and digital distribution. For more information, visit www.heliconia.ca.